Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar (2012)


First Aid Kit are two sisters from Sweden. Their new album, "The Lion's Roar",  is a dynamic acoustic album with a harmonic and peaceful atmosphere with the wonderful voices of the girls that blend together insanely well. It has this warming, relaxing feel to it and is very accessible. It's a mixture of more upbeat, energic songs and songs that make you relax, and the mixture is done perfectly without being annoying to the listener. Amazing folk/country/pop album. Give it a listen!

Sample: "Emmylou"

- Alessandro

3 comments:

  1. Never been into First Aid Kit. I don't like their voices. I don't know, they sound so American for Swedish people. It kind of bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I really like how their voices blend together so well and I love the overall sound the album has.

      Delete